This End User License Agreement (this "Agreement") is a binding contract between you, as a person or body ("End User" or "you"), and the =cluster of companies, its subsidiaries and associates (collectively, the "Company," "we" or "our"). This Agreement governs your use of this mobile application for iOS, and Android. The Application is accredited, not sold, to you.
BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING OR MAKING USE OF THIS APPLICATION, YOU
(A) ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE GONE THROUGH AND UNDERSTOOD THIS AGREEMENT; (B) AGREE THAT YOU ARE OF PERMISSIBLE AGE TO GO INTO A BINDING CONTRACT; AND (C) ACKNOWLEDGE THIS CONTRACT AND CONCUR THAT YOU ARE LAWFULLY BOUND BY ITS TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT CONCUR WITHTHESE TERMS, DO NOT DOWNLOAD, INSTALL OR MAKE USE OF THIS APPLICATION AND REMOVE IT FROM YOUR DEVICE.
- License Grant.According to the terms of this Contact, Halalite grants you a restricted, nontransferable and non-exclusive license to:
- (a) download, install and use the Halalite App for your private, non-commercial use on a onephone device which is either owned by you or otherwise controlled byyou; and
2. License Restrictions. Licensee must not:
- (a) Replicate the Application, unless as clearlyallowed by this license;
- (b) Alter, decode, adjust or otherwise generate derivative apps or improvements, whether or not patentable, of the App;
- (c) Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or elsetry to obtain or achieveadmission to the source code of the Application or any part thereof;
- (d) Take out, erase, modify or obscure any patent, trademark, copyrightor other intellectual property rights from the Application;
- (e) lease, rent, sell, lend, assign, distribute, sublicense, publish, transfer or otherwise make accessible the Application or any characteristics or functionality of the Application, to any third party on any basis, incorporating the generation of the Application accessible on a system where it is capable of being used by multiple devices at any time; or
3. Reservation of Rights. You accept and concur that the Application is given under license, and cannot be sold, to you. It also implies that you do not have any ownership interest in the App as mentioned in this contract, or any other rights other than to utilization of the Application in accordance with the license approved, and subject to all terms, conditions and restrictions, under this contract. The Company holds and will preserve its complete right, name and interest in the App, integrating all copyrights, intellectual property rights, trademarks and other rightsrelating to, apart from the ones granted explicitly to you in this contract.
5A. Constrained Section You admit that the Application might entail, refer to, or enclose content, characteristics, services or products which make indication to alcohol. Such parts of the Application are deliberated for the exercise of only particularpeople ("Restricted Section”).The Restricted Section is proposed for exploitation by you only if you are at an officially permitted age to buy alcohol in your state of residence and in the country from which you are getting the Application. If you do not fit in within this group, you might be in violation of rule or regulations valid in your country of residence and therefore not allowed to access the Restricted Section. You clearlyconcede and agree that any use of the Restricted Section in violation of the pertinent laws or policy in your country or dwelling or in your country of access will be at your own risk and in no occasion will Halalite or its associates, or any of its or their respective licensors or service providers, have any legal responsibilityoccurring for or connected to such use, whatsoever.
6. Updates- The Company might from time to time in its ownprudenceexpand and give Application updates, which mightcompriseof upgrades, patches, bug fixes, and other mistake corrections and/or new characteristics (together, including connected documentation, "Updates"). Updates might also adjust or erase in certain features and functionality. You concur that the Company has no compulsion to offer any Updates or to carry onproviding or enabling any exact features or functionality. Derived from your phone Device settings, when your Mobile Device is coupled with the Internet either: (a) The App will robotically download and install all accessible Updates; or (b) Youmight receive a notification of or be provoked to download and install obtainable Updates. You shall punctually download and install all revisions and admit and concur that the Application thereof might not correctlyworks if you fail to do so.
7. Third Party Materials - The Application mightdemonstrate, consist of or make accessible third-party content (for example information, data, applications and other offerings, services and/or materials) or present links to third-party websites or services, consisting of third-party advertising (jointly, "Third Party Materials"). You accept and concur that Halalite is not accountable for Third Party Materials, counting their precision, totality, timeliness, legitimacy, copyright compliance, lawfulness, politeness, superiority or any other feature thereof. The Company does not take and will not have any legal responsibility or accountability to you or any other individual or body for any Third Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are offeredexclusively as anease to you and you access and utilize them completely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
8. Term and Termination- (a) The conditions of the contractbegins when you download the Application and will carry on in effect until finished by you or the Company as described in this Section 8. (b) You might have toend this contract by deleting the App and all duplicates thereof from your phone Device. (c) Halalitemight terminate this contract at any time without giving prior notice if it stops to hold up the Application, which the corporationmight do in its ownjudgment. Additionally, this contract will end immediately and involuntarily without any notice if you breach any of the terms and conditions of this contract. (d) If terminated: 1. all rights given to you beneath this contract will also finish; and 2. You must stop all use of the App and erase all copies of the Application from your phone Device and profile. (e) Termination will restrict all of Halalite’s rights or remedies at rule or in equity.
9. Disclaimer of Warranties- The application is given by the licensee "as is" and with all errors and defects without warranty of any sort. To the utmost extent allowed under relevant law, the company, on its sole behalf and on behalf of its associates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, particularlydisowns all warranties, whether convey, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the app, consisting of all indirect warranties of merchantability, suitability for anexact purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that mighthappen out of course of dealing, course of presentation, practice or trade practice. Without restriction to the foregoing, Halalite offers no guarantee or undertaking, and makes no demonstration of any sort that the application will convene your necessities, accomplish any planned results, be well-matched or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, function without break, meet any routine or dependability standards or be mistake free or that any faults or defects can or will be corrected.
10. Limitation of Liability- GIVEN BY THE PERTINENT LAW IN ITS FULLEST EXTENT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL HALALITE OR ITS AFFILIATES BE RESPONSIBLE, OR ANY OF ITS OR THEIR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS, HAVE ANY LEGAL RESPONSIBILITY OCCURRING FROM OR CONNECTED TO THE USE OF OR INCAPABILITY TO MAKE USE OF THE APPLICATION OR THE CONTENT AND SERVICES FOR: (a) business interruption, personal injury, cost of substitute goods or services, property damage, lost profits, loss of goodwill, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction or any other resulting, incidental, not direct, exemplary, special or punitive damages (b) Direct damages in quantities that in the total surpass the quantity in reality paid by you for the application. The preceding restrictions will be relevant whether such indemnity happens out of breach of agreement, tort (integrating neglect) or else and in spite of whether such damages were predictable or the company was directed of the likelihood of such damages.
11. Indemnification-You agree to cover, protect and do not harm the Company and itsemployees, officers, directors, affiliates, agents, successors. You also consign from and against any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, judgments, deficiencies, actions, settlements, costs, penalties, fines, awards, or expenses of whatever sort, incorporatingrealistic attorneys' fees, taking place due to or linking to your use or mistreatment of the Application or your violation of this contract. Moreover, you concur that Halalite assumes no accountability for the content you present or make accessible through this Application.
12. Severability- If any stipulation of this contract is unlawful or not force able under pertinent law, the rest of the provision will be altered to accomplish as strictly as possible the result of the initial term and all other provisions of this contract will carry on in full force and impact.
13. Governing Law- Thiscontract is governed by and interpretedaccording to the laws prevailing in the USA, without giving impact to any alternative or clash of law provision or ruling. Any lawful suit, action or proceeding occurring due to or related to this contract or the app shall be establishedseparately in the courts of the United States, although Halalite hold the right to convey any suit, action or proceeding in opposition to for breach of the contract in your jurisdiction of habitation or any other appropriate jurisdiction. You give up any and all protest to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
14. Limitation of Time to File Claims- Any claims or actions that occur owing to the contact or the application has to be instigated within one year subsequent to the cause, otherwise, the claim or cause of action will be permanently barred.